Hawaii Petroleum Inc. has become the leading independent distributors of petroleum products and lubricants on the islands of Maui and Hawaii. Hawaii Petroleum Inc., has been serving Big Island customers since 1970.
We offer direct delivery of fuel and lubricants to gas stations, commercial businesses, construction companies, and government agencies. In addition, our Hawaii Fueling Network (HFN) provides a network of gasoline and diesel sites for fleets and individual end users.
We’re proud to have built a long history not only within our local communities but also providing for the needs of the following industries across the state:
- Tour industries
Always striving to provide excellent service, quality products and competitive pricing, we have worked hard to become the preferred fuel and lubricant distributors for small and large businesses alike on the Big Island and Maui.
At Ohana Fuels, our first priority is “family” and everyone who lives in the neighborhoods we serve. So we’re proud to support the organizations and missions important to you. Check out the Ohana Spotlight for the charity or community group selected each quarter.
Ohana Fuels is a clean, high quality gasoline on a mission. We pledge to provide:
- High quality TOP TIER™ gasoline
- SAFE, CLEAN, CONVENIENT locations across Maui and the Big Island
- ONGOING DONATIONS to local groups and charities that impact the neighborhoods we serve
HFN (Hawaii Fueling Network)
On Maui and the Big Island, commercial users and members of small businesses can apply for membership in our Hawaii Fueling Network Card (HFN) to receive significant gas discounts.
- HFN is one of a only a few Hawaii petroleum wholesalers to offer discounted gas at multiple locations, with no minimum usage requirements.
- Though the network is a members-only organization, there is no annual fee. The HFN card can be used at nine locations on Maui and seven on the Big Island with more locations coming soon. Charges are reflected on a monthly statement billed directly to the customer.
- In addition to its main station on Hukilike Street, the Maui network also has Minit Stop Ohana Fuels affiliates at Dairy Road and Wakea Avenue in Kahului, and in Paia, Pukalani, Makawao, Lahaina, Lower Main in Wailuku and Kihei. A tenth, diesel-only outlet, is located at the Ameron Quarry in Puunene.
- On the Big Island the network has ten sites, seven in the Hilo (East) area and three on the Kona/Kamuela (West) side with more on the way.