We are looking for a District Manager who will be responsible for the proper and efficient operation of the Big Island Minit Stop stores. The incumbent will work with the Assistant District Manager, Store Managers, and other personnel to ensure that stores achieve and/or exceed their operational and financial goals and objectives. The District Manager will also work closely with their stores and the Assistant District Manager to implement Company initiatives, policies, merchandising strategies, and address other business issues.
Qualification we are seeking:
- College degree and/or two to three years of experience in retail. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- One to two years of supervisory/management experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Computer literacy required; MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent writing, communication and people skills.
• Competitive starting wages with Annual COLA increase
• 401K with Company matching
• Employer Paid Meals
How to apply:
Interested applicants may apply by clicking the link. Be sure to read and fill out the application in its entirety. Applications and resumes may also be submitted via e-mail, fax or mail.
Fax: (808) 873-6048
Mail: Minit Stop Headquarters
Attn: Human Resources
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. dba Minit Stop is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…