Download to WIN your chance to host a Bud Light Official Super Bowl Party! Download the Minit Stop App today and enter to win!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE AGE 21 OR OVER TO ENTER AND A RESIDENT OF MAUI HAWAII OR HAWAII ISLAND (BIG ISLAND). A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility. Ready, Set, Enter to Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the island of Maui, Hawaii and Hawaii Island, Hawaii who are at least eighteen (21) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and any of their parents and affiliate companies and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings and children), regardless where they reside, and household members (related or not) of each such employees are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on December 26, 2016 at 12:00:01 a.m. Hawaii Standard Time (“HST”) and ends on January 22, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. MST (the “Entry Period”). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes a day (“Day”) is defined as a calendar day beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. HST and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. HST. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter. During the Entry Period. Download the Minit Stop App and follow instructions. Submit entry for with a valid home address, e-mail address and phone number. You will automatically receive one (1) Entry. The one (1) aforementioned web site shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as the “Sweepstakes Site”. All Entries must be received no later than January 22, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. MST. Limit: One (1) Entry per person/email address per day during the Entry Period. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the Minit Stop App account Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. For a copy of these Official Rules, please print them from the Website.
- Potential Winners Selection. Sponsor will select one (1) winner at random after entry deadline of January 22, 2017 from all eligible entries received. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail, email or telephone in connection with the Sweepstakes. You must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Official Winner”) until Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified and Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. If Sweepstakes Site fails for any reason, any Entry during that time will be deemed a defective Entry and is void and will not be honored.
- Verification of Winner. Winner may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited) (collectively an “Affidavit”), which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, that Potential Winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor may select an alternate winner by random drawing.
- Prizes. Winner will receive a Super Bowl Party Pack that includes but not limited to: 4 cases of Soft Drinks, 8 bags of Chips, Other Snacks, Promotional Pack that includes but not limited to the following: 10 Bud Light Shirts, 10 Bud Light Football Caps, Bud Light Cooler, Custom Banners, etc. Total package valued at $500.
Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible Entries received. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Each Official Winner is responsible for all (if any) federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, your acceptance of a prize in the Sweepstakes constitutes your consent for Sponsor to use your name, likeness, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, without further payment or consideration.
- Release. By receipt of any prize, you agree to indemnify Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/Sweepstakes agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parents and affiliate companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims or causes of action of any kind (collectively “Losses”) that Released Parties may incur in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of your participation in the Sweepstakes or from your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. No more than the stated number of prizes in these official rules will be awarded. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Warning. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limited Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any aspects of the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (5) any injury or damage to you or to other persons or property which may be caused from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your downloading of any materials related to this Sweepstakes. If for any reason your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the (chosen court); (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Idaho.
- Winner List. send a self-addressed envelope with proper postage affixed to: Anhueser-Busch Sales of Hawaii-Maui, Att: Bud Light Super Bowl Promotion 169 Kalepa Pl. Kahului HI 96732.