We are looking for an Assistant District Manager who will be assisting our Minit Stop District Manager, as well as store personnel, in all aspects of work related to the Hawaii Island Minit Stop Stores and operations. The incumbent will be following up on operational requests to ensure a smooth administrative flow between the stores and office.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- High School Diploma or equivalency required. College level business courses desirable.
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory role or management experience is required. Multiple retail location management experience desirable.
- Clerical skills desirable including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook programs.
- Computer literacy required; MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent written, communication and people skills, be well organized and able to multi-task well.
• Competitive Salary with Annual COLA increase
• 401K with Company matching
• Employer Paid Meals
How to apply:
Interested applicants may apply by clicking the link. Be sure to read and fill out the application in its entirety. Applications and resumes may also be submitted via e-mail, fax or mail.
Fax: (808) 873-6048
Mail: Minit Stop Headquarters
Attn: Human Resources
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. dba Minit Stop is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…